Dignity distributes a variety of battery-powered safe patient handling and moving products, including ceiling lifts, floor lifts, tubs, and repositioning aids. After founding Dignity more than 12 years ago, both the Sears became good body mechanics champions, encouraging health care facilities to move and transfer their patients in a safe and dignified manner. “It just makes sense,” says Len Sears. “People deserve to be treated in dignity, not manhandled. Not only that, but facilities which institute a proper system, with the right equipment and training, dramatically reduce their workmen’s compensation costs. Back injuries are the number one injury for nurses and other front-line caregivers, and typically back injuries occur after improperly attempting to lift or move a patient.”
• Made in the USA and Canada, with a new factory in St Louis.
• Spotless safety record.
• The LCD display on the Waverly Glen ceiling lifts allows easy monitoring of the lift’s operation. Features include battery life, lift counter and other diagnostic functions.
• These systems have continuous in rail charging. Nothing on your walls!
• The single motors systems have 10 extra pounds of lifting capacity.
• The dual motor systems have 20 extra pounds of lifting capacity.
• Extensive clinical training bundled into pricing.
• Service capacity throughout the Southeast
• Best lead times in the industry
Chairman and CEO, Andrew A. McIntyre, explained why Dignity makes such a good fit for Prism, “Dignity marks another step in the strategic expansion of Prism’s institutional client base. In addition, Dignity strengthens our management and sales team in several key geographies. We anticipate working with the Sears and their team to build upon their existing business, substantially growing it.”
# # #
About Prism Medical:
Prism Medical includes Waverley Glen, a leading manufacture of moving and handling equipment, ErgoSafe Products: North America’s premier lifting & handling equipment and repositioning aid manufacturer;