• Venture Capital Firms providing investments in cleantech, environmental or other green related industries and opportunities
• Private equity firms providing investments in CleanTech, environmental or other green industries or opportunities
• Government Grants providing funding to CleanTech or environmental related opportunities
• Angel Investors providing start-up capital for companies in CleanTech or environmental related industries
• Some advisory firms which provide capital or assistance in CleanTech related opportunities
The guide contains a large number of global providers – our research shows some very interesting patterns around the world, we are seeing significant investments being made by some countries in the emerging markets such as Israel, China, Singapore.
At the same time, investment firms from Australia, Canada and many European firms are also investing into international CleanTech, water management related, environmental opportunities.
We also see governments setting up State sponsored investment vehicles or grants supporting CleanTech or environmental related businesses.
In summary, we have included more than 400 capital providers around the world in this first edition of Global CleanTech & Environmental Capital Guide, and we intend to update this Capital Guide regularly to provide updated information.
ResearchWhitepaper also provides a range of other Capital Providers Guide, the current series include Capital Providers Guide for Real Estate, Biotechnology, Mining & Resources projects. Our Capital Guides are being by industry participants, consultants, business brokers, research analysts, equities analysts and other financial institutions worldwide.
To learn more details about Global CleanTech & Environmental Capital Guide, please visit researchwhitepaper.com for more details or contact:
# # #
ResearchWhitepaper (http://researchwhitepaper.com) is a global e-portal for research reports and whitepapers. Our reports include Australian Venture Capital Guide, Mining & Resources Capital Guide, CleanTech Capital Guide, Canadian Venture Capital Guide