Survey respondents who complete all applicable questions are eligible to receive a complimentary executive summary of the report. Take the Survey at URL: https://deploy.ztelligence.com/
How successful are organizations in systematically capturing, managing, analyzing and applying customer intelligence throughout the enterprise? What tangible benefits are realized by those who invest in customer knowledge? Our research will benchmark the current state of the market, future plans for selection and investment in technologies or service providers. Moreover, we will assess the processes, organizational expertise and key performance indicators that set top performers apart such as:
• Which team or role is responsible for analyzing and sharing this insight throughout your organization?
• How effective are various technologies or processes such as: Customer Experience, Enterprise Feedback, Business Intelligence, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Web Analytics, Speech Analytics or Customer Satisfaction in facilitating creation of actionable customer insight?
• Why do some organizations utilize market research service providers or agencies for customer insight while others prefer to operationalize this process internally?
• Is free text [blogs, call center notes, phone interviews] integrated and analyzed along with structured information such as purchase price, survey responses, and demographic data--or not?
• Which metrics, key performance indicators or closed-loop processes are used?
• What do successful companies do differently?
Take the Survey at URL: https://deploy.ztelligence.com/
# # #
Hypatia Research, LLC, http://www.HypatiaResearch.com delivers high impact market intelligence, industry benchmarking, best practice, and vendor selection research for how businesses use technology and service providers to capture, manage, analyze and apply customer intelligence to enhance performance and to accelerate growth. Coverage areas include: CRM, Business Intelligence, Customer Analytics, Marketing Automation, Database Marketing, and Customer Data Integration and Quality. Since its inception by co-founder Leslie Ament in 2001, clients have relied on Hypatia for industry insight, expertise and independent research for guidance in assessing various technology and service options.