Lawrence states that he has received praise from those who purchased the E-book. “The art of argument or fighting is especially useful in corporate America. I’ve heard from senior management professionals and they use my principles in “You Can’t Beat Me!” in the boardroom as well as personally.”
AUTHOR JOE LAWRENCE A LEADER BY AGE 15
Lawrence credits his martial arts background with instilling in him the passion and discipline to lead others by example. While he has numerous credits to his name, his credentials also include working his way up in the United States Air Force with remarkable speed by using his own principles. Driven since the young age of 15, some of Lawrence’s accomplishments include:
From the age 15 – to present day:
• Created the system to instruct 5 and 6 year olds Tae Kwon Do.
• Organized and lead numerous training camps and events.
• Also managed the retention and training of budding martial artists. Retention increased by 10% in the first year!
• He was also voted by peers as having the Best Personality.
• Lawrence was hand-picked as a flying crew chief (FCC) after only one training mission
• He also managed the overnight flight-line activities at Baghdad International Airport.
• He was chosen by his leadership as the Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) Instructor of the Year.
• Lawrence was named as the Prime Instructor of the C-17A Crew Chief course.
• Was chosen to instruct maintenance leaders from 9 bases and 2 foreign nations.
• In 2006 was named by an Air Force training inspection team for "having outstanding passion." The only instructor out of 43 to be named in this official report!
• He was chosen by the Canadian Government to teach their C-17 Project Leaders. (U.S. Pentagon Equivalent)
• In 2007 reached the rank of Technical Sergeant after only 9 years, the average time is 12-14 years.
Joe Lawrence is married and resides in Charleston, SC. On February 20th Joe and his wife found out they are about to take on parenthood. Joe quotes,
“I thought the most exciting moment of my life would be the day I met my wife. Then I thought it was the day we were married and then the day we found out we were expecting. I was wrong. It was February 20, 2009. This was the day I saw the first glimpse of my child.”
Joe Lawrence is a life coach that encourages growth in the spiritual, mental and physical areas. His company, “Inspire Tomorrow” produces his teaching materials including his books with 15% of the profits going directly to various charities.
To learn more about Joe Lawrence, please feel free to review the following websites.
To contact Joe Lawrence send an email to: email@example.com
“You Can’t Beat Me!”
BUY IT NOW AT:
PRICE: 99 cents
For additional information
Mindy Schwartz Full Circle Admin Services