Featured benefits of the Mini Med Limited Benefit Health Plan include:
• Hospital Confinement-
• Surgery Benefit- Pays a scheduled Surgical Benefit when an Insured Person undergoes a surgical procedure for treatment of Sickness or Injury.
• Generic Only Drug Benefit- This insured drug benefit covers most of the commonly prescribed generic drugs. In addition, this benefit allows members to purchase brand name drugs and non co-pay generics at a discounted rate.
• Intensive Care Benefit- Payable for an Insured Person under the Hospital Confinement Benefit and such Insured Person becomes confined in an Intensive Care Unit, this pays an additional Daily Intensive Care Unit Benefit for each day and Insured Person is confined in and charged for an Intensive Care Unit.
• Emergency Room Benefit- Pays a Per Accident Benefit shown when an Insured Person suffers an injury that, within 72 hours of the accident that caused the injury requires him or her to receive Emergency Treatment in the Emergency room of a Hospital.
• Physician Office Visit- Pays a Per Visit benefit if an Insured Person visits a Physician’s office for treatment of Sickness or Injury.
Guaranteed issue health insurance is not a major medical health insurance policy and therefore only covers certain specified aspects of health care. However, it can bridge the gaps created either by one’s health or by one’s finances without creating a financial nightmare.
Free quotes for guaranteed issue health insurance can be found on http://www.Whataquote.com. No underwriting is involved nor are there medical questions on the application.
# # #
http://www.Whataquote.com LLC is an online health insurance quoting website specializing in nationwide health insurance coverage for individuals, families and small business. Whataquote.com features American National Life Insurance Company of Texas. ANTEX has received an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent) and a Standard and Poor's Rating of AA (Very Strong) for providing top quality health insurance coverage. Whataquote.com is also endorsed by the National Business Association (www.nationalbusiness.org)