These suppliers will need to take in Nuclear Training courses equivalent to those offered by Affinity CellNet, and if required, they can consult with Affinity CellNet. Affinity CellNet has various training packages available. For example, Nuclear ASME NQA-1 and 10CFR50 Appendix B document package contains the following:
* Quality Manual/Policy Manual
* Quality Procedures for implementing the requirements or as needed to provide quality system guidance.
* Sample forms and documents that can be used to document inspections, calibrations, and other activities showing compliance to the quality system.
These documents are written in MSWord© and are ready for the purchaser to customize according to their company's operations. Most documents can be downloaded from Affinity CellNet’s website. Immediately after purchase is made, the purchaser will be sent a link to a site where he or she can download the documents. In addition, a backup copy will be sent to the purchaser on CD-ROM upon request. For more information on our Nuclear Quality System Documentation Package and pricing, please visit our site at http://affinitycellnet.com/
Based on its own research, Affinity CellNet projects that over the next ten years the nuclear sector will need to recruit between 5,900-9,000 graduates and 2,700 to 4,500 skilled trades to meet the on-going needs of decommissioning, power generation, the fuel cycle and defense. Affinity CellNet provides training for Nuclear employers, training providers, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nuclear, oil and gas, petroleum and polymer industries,.
Dale M. Forrester, VP Operations stated that: "Affinity CellNet will continue to make a substantial contribution to the success of the Nuclear Industry. By making a long term investment in high quality training, tailored to the specific needs of their sector, the employers involved in this partnership will reap dividends by remaining competitive with a world class workforce. Any manufacturer or service company seeking a Nuclear Qualification Program based on 10CFR50 Appendix B can get our training and consultancy to help to set up their internal programs. Companies seeking ASME NQA-1/10CR50 Appendix B qualified lead auditor can hire us to perform their auditing. In most cases, such company has the option to send any auditor to accompany us for on-the job training. Affinity CellNet auditors are highly qualified and certified to internationally recognized standards in many fields. This includes:
* RABQSA ISO 9001 QMS Lead Auditors
* NQA-1 Nuclear Lead Auditor Qualification
* ANSI N45.2 Nuclear Auditor Qualification
* Medical Industry
* ASQ Certified Quality Auditors
* 10 CFR Part 21 Reporting of Non-compliance
* 10 CFR 50 Appendix B Qualification covering the 18 Criterion covering the following: Organization * Inspection * Test Control * Control of Measurement and Test Equipment *
Instructions, Procedures, and Drawings * Quality System * Design Control * Document Control * Inspection, Test, and Operating * Control of Purchased Items and Services *
Procurement Document Control * Handling Storage and Shipping * Identification and Control of Items * Corrective Actions * Control of Special Processes * Quality Assurance Records * Control of Nonconforming Items
Affinity CellNet provides technical expertise needed to evaluate Vendor and Supply Chain capability, including problem solving and investigation. Affinity CellNet can provide local contact to an individual supplier or manage the suppliers complete supply chain and ensure that customer’s product specifications are met.”
Affinity CellNet provides on-site and off-site training. If a Client has several people on site they want to train and also want to minimize travel and living expenses, they can request Affinity CellNet to provide on-site training. For more information on-site training, please contact Affinity CellNet at http://affinitycellnet.com/
Affinity CellNet tries to schedule courses in locations that are convenient for travel and living. For more information please visit Affinity CellNet at http://affinitycellnet.com/
Affinity CellNet offers supplier and nuclear utility companies’ membership privileges:
· Marketing Research Information
· Discounts on Nuclear Training
· Discounts on professional consultancy services (Lead Auditors, Quality Program development, etc).
· Discounts to Affinity CellNet’s Symposiums
For more information on Affinity CellNet’s Membership program visit http://ffinitycellnet.com/
# # #
Affinity CellNet is a SBA 8(a) Enterprise that provides professional services and staffing solutions for the Energy and Telecommunications sectors. Affinity CellNet's staffing Solutions include short or long term contracts or skilled consultant to for permanent hire.
Temporary staffing services for Energy and Telecom includes:
* Consulting Services
* Contract Engineering
* Program/Project Management
* Lead Auditing Supplier Line focused on Requirements:
* Nuclear Fuel (life-cycle)
* Industry Market Research
* Lead Auditor Training - Nuclear ASME NQA-1, 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, and ANSI N45.2 and ISO 9001
For more information, please visit http://affinitycellnet.com/