Now PEEDI can be used for high speed GNU gdb debugging and Flash Programming of all ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-M3, Cortex-A8, XScale, Freescale Nexus enabled PowerPC MPC55XX, MPC83XX, ColdFire, Blackfin and MIPS32 based CPUs.
Because of its built-in GNU gdb support, PEEDI can be used with any GNU gdb based debugger (like Insight, Eclipse) without any additional software which makes PEEDI host operating system independent.
The built-in Flash Programmer of PEEDI supports programming of over 900 NOR Flash devices and 8-bit and 16-bit NAND Flash devices connected to the CPU via the JTAG interface.
PEEDI supports also the programming of the internal Flash memory of the Microchip PIC32 family.
PEEDI supports several flash profiles, which enables the programming of a complete Linux system at once: U-BOOT, Linux Kernel and JFFS2 root file system.
Among the advantages of PEEDI are:
- Multi core support - up to 4 cores
- Very high real download speed – up to 1.25 Mbytes/s.
- 5 kHz – 33MHz JTAG/BDM clock using 35cm standard cable.
- Automatic measuring and compensating of delays in the JTAG signals
- Target Voltage 1.2V – 5V.
- Can be used as a standalone Flash Programmer, up to 15 images can be stored on MMC/SD card, controlled by front panel interface.
- Small robust aluminum case.
- DCC over TCP support.
# # #
Ronetix supplies complete software toolkits, flash programmers intelligent debug probes and development boards for the ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-M3, Cortex-A8, XScale, PowerPC, ColdFire, Blackfin and MIPS32 technology implementations. The Company headquarters are in Vienna, Austria.