PRLog - Jan. 20, 2009 - LONDON, Ontario -- Competitively priced and available for outright purchase, WinAir Essentials introduces you to the WinAir Series without breaking your budget.
AVBase Systems Inc.
WinAir Essentials Features:
As with each edition within the WinAir Series, AV-BASE designed WinAir Essentials with integrated inventory and maintenance management systems that include many powerful and flexible features:
* Real-time management of rotables and consumables
* Inventory tracking and purchasing
* One inventory with unlimited user defined classifications
* Detailed inventory including notes, alternates, quantity, location, vendor, and cost of current stock and past transactions, historical details of parts used and invoiced, and parts currently on order, etc.
* Aircraft invoicing
* Vendor and customer card files
* Component repair tracking
* Master part definitions which include unlimited notes
* Unlimited alternate part numbers for each master part
* Repair Orders by vendor, PN, SN, Repair Order Number, etc.
* Work orders and Job Cards
* Invoicing for Work Orders
* Detailed cost reporting by aircraft or job
* Extensive inventory and maintenance reporting options
* Customized security levels
Depending on your operation's needs, you may select either a basic system or a full package that also includes a Maintenance Programs module. Both systems provide seamlessly integrated inventory and maintenance production control; while the optional module adds the following features:
* Maintenance tracking
and forecasting for up to ten aircraft
* Maintenance Schedule Templates to define the maintenance requirements of controlled aircraft including inspections, components, Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins
* Automatic generation of Workorder Tasks from the Maintenance Scheduling system
* Point-and-click options for installing or removing components
* Future Maintenance Forecast and Aircraft Compliance reports
As each edition within the WinAir Series has been designed with the same data and workflow standards, you have the option of upgrading from WinAir Essentials to a more full-featured product in response to the growing needs of your operation. Upgrading to WinAir Express or WinAir Pro-SQL is seamless and requires minimal training.
# # #
The Leader in Aviation Management Software
In addition to providing fixed and rotary wing aviation operators with safety, control, and efficiency, AV-BASE’s leading edge software applications offer many benefits:
* Integrated maintenance and inventory systems to keep software costs to a minimum.
* Improved communication between departments and overall work flow.
* Superior data management with numerous report generating options.
* Simplified system-set and installation process.
* Affordable and convenient subscription program.
* Flexible customer support options.
* Clear and concise supporting documentation written by technical writers.
* Extensive in-house, offsite, and online training options.
* Straightforward Windows-based functionality including pop-up and right-click options.
* High quality Maintenance Schedule Templates available.
* Easy integration with existing systems to minimize training for basic functions.