As each week progressed, totals increased significantly relative to the same period the previous year. Dollar sales, traffic, and new member registration have nearly tripled, equating to well over two times the amount of new item listings and total unit sales.
Key Metrics Holiday Season (November 1 to December 15) 2007 vs. 2008
- Dollar Sales: $5.5 million vs. $15.1 million (175% growth)
- Unit Sales: 121,323 vs. 275,813 (127% growth)
- New Item Listings: 470,846 vs. 1,213,476 (158% growth)
- Traffic: 3 million visits vs. 9 million visits (198% growth)
- Page Views: 31 million vs. 80 million (158% growth)
- New Member Registration:
With holiday sales growing, iOffer expects to continue its success through the end of December with even higher record totals going into the new year.
# # #
About iOffer, Inc.
iOffer, Inc. is recognized as a leading alternative online marketplace worldwide. Since 2001, iOffer has been changing the way online transactions are conducted, providing a safe and friendly community for its members to buy, sell, and trade through open negotiations. iOffer believes that active communication and interactions are keys to the success and enjoyment of their members. For more information, please visit www.ioffer.com.