Within today's societies, it is quite possible that a person has been exposed to a lower voltage, which can cause dizziness very strong, in addition to experiencing a sense of how if you do not have forces or to stand This will undoubtedly be very uncomfortable, because it decreases stress can be submitted at least hoped, therefore it is best to keep certain preventive measures to avoid tension and downs of not having to experience such unwelcome sensations; so if it is not clear what can be done before this, this document will give some basic recommendations that will be very useful in cases of stress and decreases in their power to avoid the effects.
So to avoid changes that may occur in the tension on the down hills, must take into account the following:
• In the daily diet should include or increase the quantities of food containing mineral salts, as these substances help to maintain an adequate level of pressure, hence, are essential to raise the level of blood pressure. Among the foods they serve as sources of mineral salts, you can enjoy the fruits, vegetables and those salty.
• A point of great importance to avoid the tension decreases, is pay close attention to changes in posture or position, as the sudden movements and very rapid and sudden can create certain problems in the tension on that ground when it comes to change from a position of sitting or lying to an unemployed, it's best to make a move slow and not sharp, especially when this side, in which case you must first change the posture of sitting and then standing up slowly.
• In case you are pregnant, it is very important to go to a doctor, it is necessary to determine whether the consumption of certain supplements containing iron and potassium, this with the idea of offsetting the loss of salts that result from this condition, so to avoid changes in voltage, in addition to working at the proper development of the fetus.
• It is highly advisable to keep on steady water consumption, thanks to that water is involved in the process of digestion, thus avoiding the decreases in tension. It is worth 2 points to emphasize in this regard, the first is that water should be taken after meals and in times of heat should be increased consumption.
• At the time of coming into contact with water, for bathing, or getting into a swimming pool or the sea, it must take into account that water should not be too cold.
• It must seek fresh environments and foster good ventilation for the body, through ventilated environments or clothes of natural fibers.
• It is good to maintain a physical activity steadily, there is no need something a lot of demand, and improved circulation significantly.
# # #
Author is health and fitness blogger and maintains http://www.healthy-