Pledge of Performance. As a trusted choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitement means;
1. We will work with you to identify the insurance and financial service that are gith for you.
2. Guide you through al lthe claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
3. Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
4. Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency at your request.
5. Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
6. Use out experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverages as needed.
7. Commit out staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving your insurance needs.
8. Provide 24/7 services for all our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, internet account access, email and call center services.
# # #
Matthew Amaral, of Barrington, has been appointed account executive at OceanPoint Financial. He will be responsible for sales and service of personal lines insurance in Rhode Island and SE Mass. He joins the firm from Liberty Mutual in Providence.