1. Advance airfare paid to your destination country.
2. $2,000 monthly salary
3. When you complete the 1 year contract, the school pays you a year end bonus.
4. You will have 10 days paid vacation and around 15 national holidays.
5. You will have 30 class hours per week to teach English
6. You will only teach from Monday to Friday - weekends off to enjoy.
7. You will have a free and fully furnished single accommodation ( air conditioner , refrigerator, kitchen, bed, etc.)
8. You will have medical insurance 50% paid for.
9. You will grow personally as you interact cross-culturally.
10. You will have one of the most exciting adventures of your life as a Christian.
We are working with many Christian schools. If you are willing to live abroad, you can be a paid missionary.
If you have a college degree (or can somewhere obtain on paper), are a native born English speaker, and willing to work overseas please contact Paul Davis at:
Paul gets 1,000 emails a day, so if you don't hear from him, send your email again (as sometimes emails go into a spam inbox) and phone if you still don't hear from Paul 407-284-1705.
Write in the subject box: "Overseas Missions English Teacher"
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
# # #
Christian teachers and missionaries willing to work in schools overseas can both serve Christ and receive a good salary. Have fun, see the world, serve the great commission, and get paid. Love and uplift people, while empowering your career!