PRLog - Jul. 22, 2008 - LAHORE, Pakistan -- Written By: http://www.luqman-
Luqman Technologies - The Real Estate SEO Company
Real Estate SEO Company Pakistan
When looking at properties for sale in Islamabad, beware, do not leave your ‘brain on the plane’ and let your heart rule your head! Just because you are in a foreign country the same rules apply in buying an apartment or villa.
Top Ten Tips for Buying a Property in Islamabad – Real Estate Islamabad
1. Be prepared to do some thorough research, checking basic facts and legal issues. Find out who owns the land you want to buy on. Is there planning permission in place? Does the developer have references and a good track record?
2. Viewing toolkit: take with you a torch, compass, tape measure, camera, pen and paper.
3. Engage a reputable, English-speaking local lawyer who is familiar with property laws and who will be able to give you impartial advice. The less you leave to chance, the less opportunity there is for things to go wrong.
4. Visit the area at different times of the year. A lot of holiday destinations are seasonal and may shut down when the tourists go home. If you are planning on living in the property, check that this is practical.
5. Repairs or additions - Find out what building work has been done to the property in the last 10 years and ensure receipts and guarantees are available – and that any alterations had full planning consent. Also check the utilities - gas, electrics, heating and hot-water systems.
6. Try to meet your neighbours, it’s always good to know that there are people around to keep an eye on it for you, especially if you are letting it out.
7. Make sure you are fully aware of any restrictions on renting out the property and that you understand the financial and legal implications before you sign on the dotted line.
8. Capital growth - Look for areas where demand for property is high and supply is restricted – the need for housing can also increase due to population growth, demographic changes, e.g a new marina being built, or school.
9. Take a step back and try to get an understanding of the overall market. Analyse what makes an area so popular and see if you can predict the next one.
10. Think about what happens if you want to sell your property, would it look inviting to another potential buyer?
We hope these tips are helping you in buying a home, or a plot in Islamabad, Investing in Real Estate Islamabad Pakistan is not an easy tasks due to thousands of agents existing there. The each agent has his/her own openions, point of views, Some are very professionals, while others never reached school. This is therefore important for you either being an Expatriate, a Pakistani living in Foreign Country, or Oversea's Investors, These tips may be very handy for you in Buying a Home in Islamabad, Buying a Plot in Islamabad, and also somewhat choosing a Real Estate agent in Islamabad.
Phone: +92 - 42 - 6152750
Fax: +92 - 42 - 6152750
Cellular: +92 - 300 - 4329860
Written By: http://www.luqman-
# # #
Luqman Technologies is Website Promotion Search Engine Optimization SEO Company provides SEO Services & Website Promotion Services to SEO Companies & Firms, SEO Consultants, & Website Design Companies on Affordable Cheap & Low costs worldwide