The Red Room Tapas Lounge, located at 510 Glenwood South in Raleigh, is the only Spanish-influenced tapas lounge in downtown Raleigh. Appetizer-
• Dean Ogan, owner of Rocky Top Hospitality (www.rockytophospitality.com)
• The Best of the Triangle winners are selected by readers’ polls.
• Red Room has free salsa lessons during its Latin Night every Thursday starting at 9 p.m.
• The Red Room Tapas Lounge, located at 510 Glenwood South in Raleigh, is the only Spanish-influenced tapas lounge in downtown Raleigh. Appetizer-
• The Red Room also offers sangria, wine, signature red cocktails and a disc jockey. For more information visit their Web site at www.redroomraleigh.com.
“We are honored to receive this Best of the Triangle Award,” said Ogan. “It is great to know that people are really enjoying our Latin Night salsa dancing and unique Thursday night specials.”
About The Red Room Tapas Lounge:
The Red Room Tapas Lounge, located at 510 Glenwood Ave. in downtown Raleigh, is Raleigh’s only Spanish-influenced tapas lounge. Appetizer-
About Rocky Top Hospitality:
Rocky Top Hospitality has been devoted to improving Raleigh, North Carolina’s local dining scene since 1998, when their first restaurant opened. Michael Dean’s Wood Oven and Seafood Grill was the culmination of years of planning by Dean Ogan. Six other restaurants have now opened under the Rocky Top Hospitality name. New restaurants are always built from the menu-out, so the emphasis is always on the food and how to create an experience you can’t find anywhere else. For more information visit their Web site at www.rockytophospitality.com.
Rocky Top Hospitality, Dean Ogan, The Red Room, Raleigh Dining, tapas, Independent Weekly, 2008 Best of the Triangle, salsa dancing, Latin Night
MMI Associates, Inc.
PR Firms Raleigh, NC