tells women how to push past the BS guys give you and learn to read the crucial clues before you suffer abuse.
Don't be another dating casualty, damsel in distress, or desperate housewife. Sharpen your discernment and listen to your inner radar before its too late!
Paul while working out at his health club picked up these Cosmo Commandments from the May 2008 edition, which he thought you might enjoy.
10 Signs Your Guy is Completely Lying
1. When you find him in bed with a pair of D-cupped yoga instructors, he says, "This isn't what it looks like, I promise."
2. He swears that he's still in his 20s, yet he's never heard of Eminem, POGs, Lost, or MySpace.
3. After you ask what he did last night, he responds, "Hey, is that a new blouse? It looks fantastic!"
4. He claims that he already has plans for the night your mom will be in town... though you haven't told him when that is.
5. When you ask him a question, he prefers staring directly into the sun to making eye contact with you.
6. The only time he utters "I love you"? Right before he climaxes.
7. When you make a joke about his porn stash, he laughs really loudly and says he doesn't even have one . . . then awkwardly stands between you and his sock drawer for the rest of the night.
8. He's hired a lawyer to respond to your e-mails on his behalf.
9. He patiently explains that the dozens of texts he gets between 1 and 4 a.m. are from his insomniac grandmother.
10. He assures you that those small people who appear on weekends and call him Dad are just short-term subletters.
Paul F. Davis author of Are You Ready For True Love?; Adultery 101; and Breakthrough For A Broken Heart
tells women how to heal after infidelity and adequately assess relational compatibility before wasting their life with a player.
Paul F. Davis is a world-changing leadership & diversity speaker who has touched over 50 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul is the author of 14 books, two nominated for a Pulitzer Prize. Paul has appeared on numerous internationally broadcast radio shows from Oprah & Friends to Fox News Radio to talk about love, conflict resolution, and family matters.
Playboy Radio host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an "awesome" relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.
Academically outstanding Paul humorously and elegantly transforms individuals and organizations.
Paul empowers people to love passionately and live fearlessly.
# # #
Paul's organization Dream-Maker Inc. builds dreams, transcends limitations, & reconciles nations.
Paul F. Davis is a highly sought after worldwide professional speaker, prolific author, human rights activist, provocateur, and minister.
Academically outstanding Davis was trained in transformative mediation & conflict resolution (Hofstra Law School); strategic negotiations (Harvard Business School); advanced interrogation (Reid & Associates founders of the polygraph).