A New Earth Awaking - Resurrection Principles
1. To experience heaven on earth befriend your Creator and welcome His Presence in your life.
2. Acknowledge your inherited dysfunction and seek divine assistance.
3. Humbly die to your ego and tendency to proudly judge prematurely.
4. Transcend the illusory self and erroneous presumptions by looking into the mirror of God's Word to see clearly with heavenly vision.
5. Let forgiveness and unconditional love melt away all fury and fear.
6. Arise with childlike faith and expectation to experience transformation.
7. Look unto the crucified Christ to crossover from your past into newness of life.
8. Call upon the risen Lord of glory Christ Jesus to forgive, cleanse, dwell within, and renew you by the power of His blessed Holy Spirit.
9. Taste and see the Lord is good and celebrate by telling somebody!
10. Daily talk to your Creator and meditate upon the rich Word of life.
Send your prayer requests and spiritual questions to Paul:
"The inspiration for the title of this book came from a Bible prophecy that seems more applicable now than at any other time in human history. It occurs in both the Old and the New Testament and speaks of the collapse of the existing world order and the arising of 'a new heaven and a new earth.'"
Eckhart Tolle, author of A New Earth Awakening, referring to Revelation chapter 21 as Christ showed John the apostle on the isle of Patmos.
Check out Paul's books Supernatural Fire and Waves of God to take you into new depths of the spiritual and provide countless revelations en route to your own personal awakening. Paul's book God vs. Religion is being widely celebrated worldwide. To review all of Paul's books go to:
Paul F. Davis is a world-changing leadership & diversity speaker who has touched over 50 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during 9/11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; and has been so deep into the bush of rural Africa where villagers had never before seen a white man.
Paul is the author of 12 books, two nominated for a Pulitzer Prize. Paul has appeared on numerous internationally broadcast radio shows including Fox News Radio to talk about conflict resolution, peacemaking, foreign policy, and diplomacy.
A three time guest on Oprah & Friends to discuss breaking news of national concern, Paul is a prolific author and transformational speaker.
Playboy Radio host Tiffany Granath interviewed Paul for 45 minutes and allowed him to counsel callers on her Afternoon Advice show, after which she called Paul an "awesome" relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.
Academically outstanding Paul humorously & elegantly transforms individuals and organizations.
Paul empowers people to love passionately and live fearlessly.
# # #
Dream-Maker Ministries builds dreams, transcends limitations, and reconciles nations.
Tax exempt / deductible charitable contributions can be made to love and lift humanity:
PO Box 684
Open a free no-fee checking account at SunTrust and they will donate $100 to Dream-Maker Ministries. www.SunTrust.com - Call to sign up 407-762-4786.