Distributive Management offers its next in the series of informative webinars to explore DataDrill Express compared to the basic functionality offered by Microsoft’s Excel software. Express is an essential requirement in providing decision makers with the tools and information necessary to effectively manage projects. The benefits of switching from Excel to DataDrill Express can be significant. From dramatic cost savings to improved planning, this webinar helps you understand what the benefits are, what the returns are and when it’s time to make the switch.
Throughout the webinar demonstration, we’ll highlight the top 10 ways Express takes your project management to a new level of accessibility, efficiency and effectiveness:
1. Select and standardize core measures from a built-in and ready-to-use metrics library.
2. Use templates to get new projects up and running smoothly and consistently.
3. Improve future planning and estimating by drawing from historic project data
4. Receive email status alerts and alarm notifications.
5. Quickly click between dashboard, status and detailed analysis views.
6. Easily compare performance across projects and against plans.
7. Output reports directly to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Show and track the relationship between results, goals and compliance requirements.
9. Track milestones, risks and action items.
10. Deploy to a project's small team and/or thousands of users across business units.
February 13, 2008 at 1:00pm ET: Plan to attend to see why companies replace their Excel-based performance management and measurement systems with DataDrill EXPRESS dashboards, and how to get your organization started. Registration for the event can be found on our website, located under Events.
# # #
About Distributive Management and DataDrill
Distributive Management is the leading provider of performance management and measurement solutions for use in projects and across the enterprise. DataDrill enables companies to more easily and more effectively implement measurement in support of project management, performance reporting, process improvement and initiatives like CMMI. DataDrill is being used in a wide range of industries, including defense, software/IT, technology, telecommunications, banking, and insurance. Distributive DataDrill’s clients include Accenture, Bae Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, Geico, General Dynamics, Hewlett Packard, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saic, Raytheon and Titan.