Key Findings of the Report
- The global CCTV market (including both IP-based CCTV and conventional CCTV) has been
growing at a CAGR of 12.38% for the period spanning from 2005 to 2007 and is forecasted to
grow at a CAGR of over 13% from 2007 to 2011.
- The global demand for conventional CCTV systems is showing downward trend with the
escalating demand for IP-based CCTV surveillance.
- In 2006, North America and Europe accounted for more than 85% of the global CCTV market.
- It is expected that major demand for CCTV systems will come from Asia-Pacific region in
- Intelligent video surveillance system is emerging as a new trend that is driving the video
surveillance software market.
- Various sectors like retail, healthcare, and transportation represents the opportunistic areas
for the global CCTV market.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed in the Report
- How global CCTV market is performing?
- How various CCTV markets across the world are performing?
- What are the factors driving global CCTV market?
- What are the emerging trends in the global CCTV market?
- What are the opportunity areas that exist in the CCTV market?
- How is Asia-Pacific region driving the global CCTV market?
- What is the future outlook of the industry?
- Who are the major players in the global CCTV market?
This section provides the business overview, and key financials of industry’s key players like Security Distribution Group Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Pelco International Operations, Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Baxall Ltd., Bosch Security Systems Ltd., GE Security, Vicon Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and ADT Fire & Security Plc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis.
Table of Contents
1. Analyst View
2. Research Overview
3. Conceptual Framework for CCTV
3.1 Analogue Systems
3.2 Digital Systems
3.3 Analogue vs Digital Systems
4. Industry Overview
4.1 Global CCTV/Video Surveillance Market
4.1.1 By Technology
4.1.2 By Region
5. CCTV Industry Performance
5.1 By Region
5.1.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Hong Kong
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.1.4 Rest of the World
6. Industry Analysis
6.1.1 Emerging Security Needs
6.1.2 Surveillance Services
6.1.3 Growing Asia-Pacific Security Market
6.1.4 Innovation & Technological Developments
6.1.5 Shift to Digital Surveillance
6.1.6 Remote Surveillance
6.1.7 Reliable & Lower Cost
6.2.1 Equipment Manufacturers
6.2.2 Semiconductor Market
6.2.3 Emerging Markets Worldwide
6.2.4 IP-based Surveillance
6.2.5 Retail Loss Prevention
6.2.6 Video Surveillance Software Market
6.2.7 Road Transportation
6.2.9 Aircraft Safety & Security
6.3.1 Privacy Issues
6.3.2 Inadequate Coverage
6.3.3 Limited Capabilities
6.3.4 Storage & Retention
7. Future Outlook of Global Video Surveillance Market (2007-2011)
7.1 Video Surveillance Camera Market Forecast (2007-2011)
7.1.1 Conventional CCTV Camera Market Forecast (2007-2011)
7.1.2 IP-based CCTV Camera Market Forecast (2007-2011)
8. Key Players
8.1 Security Distribution Group Ltd.
8.2 Honeywell International Inc.
8.3 Pelco International Operations
8.4 Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
8.5 Baxall Ltd.
8.6 Bosch Security Systems Ltd.
8.7 GE Security
8.8 Vicon Industries Ltd.
8.9 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
8.10 ADT Fire & Security Plc.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/