March 11, 2007 : for immediate release.
www.Absolutepianos.com has announced the immediate release of the Absolute Bosendorfer Piano.
The Absolute Bosendorfer Piano VSTi & stand alone is a new step in the Piano simulation. Behind its simple and addictive interface, it can emulate many pianos and features new creative and never seen possibilities.
The Absolute Bosendorfer Piano is a powerful plug-in that combines both a very high quality multi-sampled original sound bank and real time processing to offer a wide range of new piano sounds in a compact and productive interface. It can reproduce a very large palette of sounds and timbres from ragtime piano to classical grand pianos but also it is a research tool with unlimited numbers of new possibilities.
The Absolute Bosendorfer Piano can be a Piano to WAV converter, with its stand alone version and its ability to read midi files. You can add your own ones, and re-create the sound of the piano that you like, and save the result in a WAV file that can be burned on CD.
The Absolute Bosendorfer Piano is a fun tool, because you can truly emulate all the mechanical parts of the piano, play with the high quality effects or even add background noises like concert crowd, mountain blizzard, or garden birds while you play. You'll spend hours to re-discover your favorite pieces with this VSTi instrument.
The key features of the Absolute Bosendorfer Piano :
1. Simulation : it is not yet another piano sound bank in a plug-in shell, but it uses real time processing to analyze the score and affect the correct hammer noises, pedal noises and all the harmonics generated by what is called the sympathetic resonance. Each note corresponds to up to 5 samples played simultaneously!
2. Creativity : the B200 features a sound sculpture filter, that is in fact a 3 bands powerful shelving filter specially designed to 'sculpt' the piano at specific key frequencies. You can create warm or dead piano, ragtime or classical sound with ease.
3. Effects : yes, in every plug-in you have a set of effects, but, the B200 features specific ones, designed only for this piano. The reverberator is warm, very powerful and will not add any ringing resonance like most reverberators does. The chorus will greatly emulate the piano bar style, and the peak boost will add an incredible punch in the piano attack, while compressing and limiting at the same time! Great for rock and pop styles...the multi-tap echo can sync to the tempo as usual but combined with the others, you can create killing fx.
4. Midifiles : this piano is also the ideal tool to play your own midi files, or the piano rolls you can find on the web. With its integrated midi file player, you can use it as a stand alone piano player, to learn or just record the midi to a wav file!
5. Background : the Absolute piano is a real simulator, and you can add pre-recorded hi-quality background sounds, from restaurant, or concert ambience to weird forest, thunder, sea, mountain wind, snow! Fun to play it is a must for adding some emotions when you play, try it, you'll re-discover your favorite pieces!
6. Synthesis : with its very high quality filter, low pass, high pass, band pass, and notch, with a constant gain and saturation, resonance and self oscillation, and also the volume envelope, you have access to the real synthesizers endless possibilities. It is even possible to emulate the sound of ... a violin!
7. Optimization and More : to add more power and more control, I've added a peak led in every key element of the signal path, in order to better analyze and avoid internal distortion issues. Also this piano is VERY optimized. It takes only 160 Mb in memory and 250 Mb on the hard drive. It was necessary to load all the piano samples in memory to stay under the 50% of CPU use on an Athlon 1.8 Giga in the worse case! With 24 notes of polyphony, and 5 sounds played together to re-create in real time all the piano characteristics, it is up to 120 sounds, played, transposed with a 6 points high quality interpolation!
8. Stand alone and VST compatible version in the same install.
As you see, the idea was to create an universal piano with loads of fun and possibilities in a single, compact and optimized instrument. Don't forget the price, and check the demo! If you buy it now, you can download it now from our hi-speed server!
• 500 Mb Free Hard Disc Space
• Windows XP
• P III/Athlon 1.7G
• 1 GB RAM
• We recommends using a fast processor and up to 1 GB of free RAM to optimize the performance of this sound module.
• WIN - VST®2.0
• Direct Sound™
• Cubase, and all VSTi applications all VST Hosts.
• Stand alone XP version with the help of SAVIHOST.
The Absolute Piano Bosendorfer is available from http://www.absolutepianos.com for the price of 99 EUR. Download and registration are immediate. A fully functional demo can be downloaded from these pages. Absolutepianos.com is owned by Nicolas Choukroun (Nikko) & Electronikko LLC.