Steven Jester, of LeMars, Iowa says, “I sent flowers to my wife while she was in the hospital in Chicago while she underwent ten days of treatment and therapy. Usually, I'm not one for buying flowers but a friend told me that I should use this new service. Man was she right!! Choosing the bouquet was easy and delivery was the same day! Having those flowers in her room brightened her day everyday while in the hospital. She made me feel so good when she pointed out the flowers her husband had sent her to visitors.”
http://www.onlineflowers.com interface breaks the customer’s flower gift needs down into these easy categories:
• Anniversary Flowers & Anniversary Gifts
• Birthday Flowers & Birthday Gift Baskets
• Congrats Flowers & Congrats Gift Baskets
• Corporate Flowers & Corporate Gifts
• Funeral Flowers & Sympathy Gift Baskets
• “Get Well” Flowers & “Get Well” Gift Baskets
• “I'm Sorry” Flowers & “I'm Sorry” Gift Baskets
• Romance Flowers & Romance Gifts
• New Baby Flowers & New Baby Gift Baskets
• “Thank You” Flowers & “Thank You” Gifts
The Developer of the site’s interface was quoted as saying, “We wanted to make the selection process easy. We took the “’most purchased’” events for flowers and created categories with selections of bouquets and gifts. I’m really happy with the result and believe that it greatly simplifies the online flower buying experience.”
There is evidence that Neanderthal man used flowers in a form of burial ritual. And flowers have been used as a means of communication for many millennia. In most ancient culture’s mythology, flowers were used as emblems of the Gods. Each ancient culture, such as the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans had traditions of giving floral arrangements. Now one can take this ages-old tradition into the Twenty-First Century with Send Tropical Flowers.
http://www.onlineflowers.com is new type of online flower buying web site that si dedicated to simplifying the customer’s online flower buying experience while fulfilling all their needs. Please visit us online.