One of the top winners of the Borland C++ Builder Programming Contest
2006 is a double pack of:
- the packaged grammar interpreter, and
- "Minimal Website" - a web page generator, based on compiled parsers.
Both packages can be used under GPL license.
The TetraComponents simplify the use of grammars, created in the powerful TextTransformer IDE, in CBuilder and Delphi applications. A free version of TextTransformer is available.
The TetraComponents wrap the compilation of grammars into interpreted parsers, and the application of the parsers on various kinds of input and output:
- TextStringTransformer transforms one string into another one.
- TextFileN2NTransformer transforms text files one by one.
- TextFileN21Transformer transforms multiple text files into one output file.
Minimal Website is not only a sample application, demonstrating the outstanding capabilities of TextTransformer, it also is a readily usable tool for the easy content management and creation of websites, of a widely configurable common layout. The application is based on three TextTransformer projects, which all are included in the installation package:
- Text2Html.ttp parses plain text files and translates them into formatted HTML
- HtmlLayout.ttp parses a HTML-layout and replaces special markers with HTML-Code.
- WebSite.ttp parses the "Minimal Website" project files.
The application demonstrates both the use of fully compiled parsers, from the above sources, as well as the use of the parser engine, when the user supplies an custom HTML converter in form of an TextTransformer project file.